Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July 5th, 2017: 50 Ways to Make money...

I am sometimes a sucker for advertisements and promotions that promise to teach me how to earn extra money. They always promise little effort and huge returns, which of course, generally end up being as they seem, too good to be true. The minute they start asking me for money, I step away and count it all as a learning experience. I just always hoped that there was some work from home form of business that was actually legitimate.

I recently came across a post on Facebook that looked like it might work. It was entitled "50 Ways to Make Money in 2017." When I looked at them, they seemed much more practical and none of them looked like they required or even suggested money up front. I thought it would be interesting to go through them, one by one and report here what I discovered about each one. For you who might want to read the original post, it is at this location: http://tinyurl.com/y78avzrq

If you copy and paste this into your browser, you can read the various suggestion they offer. As I work my way through them, I will include the original post and follow that with my conclusions after checking them out. I hope this might prove useful for others, and help them prevent wasting their time chasing rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.