Popular Posts

Sunday, August 20, 2023

August 20,2023: Happy 16th Birthday, Shane Walker Hayes!

 There are few things more frightening than getting older, Shane Walker, but I may be (I am) looking at things from my elderly perspective. No matter how long you live or what you determine to do with your life, there is always some fear of the unknown as you enter into your next endeavor. I have been blessed with 72 years and some change so far, and I thank God for every one of them. There are things that I have done during those years that I would love to do over, but I decided long ago not to dwell on them.

The most important advice that I can offer you for your future is to never look back. You will have triumphs and you will make mistakes in life, but be graciously grateful for the wins and learn everything you can from the losses and move on. You can never change the past, so keep your eyes on what is ahead of you, always striving to do the very best that you can in all that you do.

Dream big! If you aim for the stars and fail, you will be far above those who never try. Dedicate your life to God and stay faithful to Him and you will always find yourself on the right path. It has been a blessing to me to know you, and I eagerly anticipate the wonderful things you will accomplish!

Happy 16th birthday!

No comments: