Popular Posts

Friday, April 17, 2015

April 17, 2015

I mentioned a computer crash recently, and I am still trying to locate important documents and files. I was fortunate to be able to locate my short short "The Picture of the Ghost" last night and the outline for my time travel novel (working title, Changing Time). Both of these represented a good deal of work, so you can imagine my happiness at being able to find them both. There is so little time to do all of the things that I want to do without having to start over from scratch. If I have learned anything from this experience, it is that I need to be very diligent about backing things up to multiple sources and also keeping a hard copy of what I've done.

I have also found several markets that might be interested in my short story, so I will be submitting it again to see if I can generate some interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.