Popular Posts

Friday, April 10, 2015

January 1, 2014

This is the beginning of a new year and I have been encouraged by a friend to create a blog of my own. I liked the idea as it would enable me to hone my writing skills and improve my abilities so that I can get more writing done on my stories that I have outlined. At the beginning of 2013, I set down for myself the task of getting at least one of my stories published before the end of the year. Although I made pretty good progress on my outlines and at least one of the stories, I allowed myself to be prevented by the mundane events of my life and did not reach my goal.

Be forewarned: this is not my Facebook page that I keep so I can stay in contact with the gentle souls who have graced my life all these years. This is my blog, where I will bare my heart and share my deepest feelings, my religious beliefs, and political opinions. If you do not care for these kinds of things, feel free not to subscribe to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.