Popular Posts

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday, April 12, 2015

It is so aggravating when a computer crashes with little or no warning, but that is what occurred with me yesterday. I am normally pretty good about backing things up in at least two places, but I was put on two kinds of insulin in December 2014 and my normal routines have gone by the wayside. Unfortunately, my laptop is more than likely toast unless I want to pay more than twice the cost of the computer for them to reconstruct my hard drive. I would not do that, so I had to try to rebuild my Quicken account and a spreadsheet that I use to keep track of bills that I owe. After 24 hours of intensive work, I finally got things back to usefulness. Now, about those writing files and outlines....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.