Popular Posts

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Thoughts from the past: Ripples

February 2, 2010:

Ripples. Drop a stone into a still pond and watch them radiate out, bounce off the water's edge and crisscross themselves until the motion dies down once again, leaving the pond still. We go through life choosing our actions, causing waves within waves, sometimes all too aware of the consequences of what we do, but more often than not, unaware of how we've affected the lives of those around us. Even aware, we have little power to correct the waves we meant not to make. All we can hope for is a merciful God.

February 4, 2010:

Continuing the theme of Ripples; I find that my pond has grown still in recent months and find it disturbing. There is still much to do in my life and many more ripples to make....

September 3, 2012:

Still looking to make those ripples. Life has so much to offer and God has granted me so many gifts that I have yet to put to the full test. I'm embarking on a long difficult journey to discover the story of the empath that God has given me a glimpse of. Knowing the reality as it appeared to me makes it all the more urgent to tell the story before it dies with me. Along the way, I have to develop other realities to sell so when the major undertaking is done, I will have a writing history to point back to. There has always been a desire on my part to tell what I think a truly telepathic race would be like....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.