Popular Posts

Thursday, October 29, 2015

October 24th, 2015: "Night of the Living Book Blast" Interview

I was one of the authors featured in Goodreads' "The Night of the Living Book Blast". Each of us was interviewed for the even, and asked to answer the same questions. Below is my interview.
 
What is your name?

M. Ray Holloway, Jr.

or Ray to my friends and family.
What is/are the name(s) and genre(s) of the book(s) you are offering?
“The Picture of the Ghost” is what I would call paranormal with sci-fi leanings due to the technology in the story.
Who will enjoy the book(s) you are offering, spooky fiends or fraidy cats?
Probably Fraidy-cats. I bill this novelette as my “non-scary ghost story”. If you’re looking for blood and guts, it’s not here.
Tell us about your favorite, worst, most unique, or most embarrassing Halloween costume. Got a picture you can share with us?
I wish I had a picture, but I usually don’t photograph my failures. I wanted to go as a werewolf, and I found a werewolf prosthetic that I could glue on my face. Trouble was, it was for a teen face. I needed longer hair for the costume, but the only wig I could find was a black mullet, so between my prosthetic popping off and my black mullet, I was a pretty funny looking werewolf.
Life is like a bag of Halloween candy. Which seasonal treat are you?
Candy corn. Sweet, colorful, and corny.
Where can readers find out more about you? (Up to three social media, blog, or sales page links)
www.facebook.com/ray.holloway.77
http://mrayhollowayjr.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.